Frequently Asked Questions
What to Expect
Please note that I am not part of any insurance panels and am therefore considered an “out-of-network provider.” If you wish to be reimbursed by your insurance carrier, please contact your insurance provider to determine:
(1) the type and amount of mental health coverage available to you
(2) the coverage for out of network providers
(3) if there is an annual deductible you must meet
(4) and if a note from your physician is required indicating your need for therapy
Please note, I will provide you a superbill after each session with the following information that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement for any out-of-network benefits you might have:
(1) Date of service
(2) Diagnosis code
(3) Procedure code (e.g., “90834 Individual Psychotherapy, 45 minutes”)
(4) Session fee and proof of your payment
I offer individual psychotherapy to adults ages 18 and over, both in English and Spanish.
At this time, I am exclusively offering daytime telehealth services.